From Animation Luzern Wiki
Hi, I'm a 3D character animator.
I come from a 2D background and had the chance to try out many different technics, from traditional painting to VR, thanks to school and internships before I settled for 3D.
- September 2019 - July 2022
- Animation Bachelor at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts (HSLU)
- July to August 2021
- Remote internship for New Canvas, Australia
- Working on LUSTRATION VR by Ryan Griffen
- July to September 2020
- Internship at Nadasdy Animation Studio, Geneva
- Working on Jungle Rouge by Juan José Lozano & Zoltan Horvath
- September 2017 - June 2019
- Fine Arts Bachelor at the School of Art and Design - Geneva (HEAD)
- August to December 2018
- International Exchange in the School of Visual Arts (SVA) of New York as an Animation Student